FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Wednesday, October 27, 2010Y
ItSucks.

I want them so much ^ D:


I want them too ^ D: + suzuki-chan :D

Just some random nendoroid I don't know in a bathtub soaking :D


Azu-nyan :3 I want the whole K-ON set!

I want both Sebby and Ciel!

Loves Nendoroids!


Luka! :D





Vocaloids want them all ! :D



It sucks to have these kind of feelings.
After all this I really want to cut all ties with you.
I don't think that you treat me as a friend at all.
Since its this way.
Please don't bother to talk to me.
If you want to talk behind my back.
Go ahead.
If you think I'm the one who did it.
Go ahead and feel this way.
My conscience is clear.
I treated you nicely and I get this in return.
I shouldn't have trusted you.
I'm an idiot.
I'm stupid to think that we were still friends.
Pfft!
This is super hilarious.
I know you have your doubts.
But can't you stop replicating stuffs of me infront of your friends?
When all of it is not true.
Damn you!
God knows the truth.
Do whatever you want to think of me.
You can say I'm sensitive.
Indeed I am, since I must be really careful in front of you.
Pfft!






9:10 AM Photobucket