Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Today was the last day of everything. 'N' levels is just next week. There are lots of things we're going to miss. Those people that are going to ITE. Those people that are staying for SEc5. I wonder which catergory I'm at. But I"m not going to miss any people from my class. Except my close friends. I will miss some teachers except the principal. LOL :D She is just making our school life more worst... I'm just stating the facts :D
Anyways, I can't wait for 'N' levels to finish. I can't stand waiting for it to come! I want faster end it D: And so that I can get my results faster.
The wants now: I want dyed hair. -any colour will do- I want money/ a job! I want holidays! Argh! There are alot of things I want.
Can't find anything to blog about leh D: Just remebered. Rachel called me today. Talk alot stuff :D And I was bored again LOL! Asked her how to create paypal account D: But alot people don't know T^T Neverminds. I will ask my sister later :D
TAKE TO THE SKY ~ :D Everyone! DO YOUR BEST FOR 'N' LEVELS! NO MATTER WHAT THE RESULTS YOU GET! FRIENDS WILL STILL BE BY YOUR SIDE. HOPE DON'T LOSE CONTACT WITH YOU 'ALL'. :D -loves-
No anime for me until N's are over D: Poor me LOL.