Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
I had nightmares these few days. And its not good.
Firstly, I dreamt of. I was standing at the balcony of my block. I was wearing all red. I smiled at someone but I didn't know who. And I was crying. Then I jumped down. And died from the huge impact. Blood came out from me. Super scary like wtf -.- People say that wearing all red and suicide. Is meant for revenge after you die. Maybe I die I wanted to take revenge on somebody -.-? Anyways.
The second nightmare I had. I go to AFA, I stopped at a station in esplanade I think. Then, I saw all my friends. But they ignore me. I guess I'm being pangseh. I'm afraid of losing people ba. That's why I crappy got this dream.
I hope I do not have this nightmares again. Especially the first one. :D