Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hellos humans! Woke up at 8am today. I was feeling like uber tired. Went to library to meet Aliah. Stupid library 10am then open -.- Can't believe we 9am already reach the library.
Went to Mac and sit sit to wait for time to pass. I took a picture of Hibari's head P.S. There is no body. Poor Hibari D: I lazy to upload the picture :D I'll show it next time when I'm not that lazy.
10am reach the library and study with Aliah. Study all the stuff, a few come out in Maths Paper 1. Like what the hell can?! We must do well on the frigging Paper 2 now -.- Haih, abit depressed of the maths I did in the afternoon.
DAMN YOU CAMBRIDGE! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE! I'M GONNA STUDY HARD AND WELL FOR YOUR... MATHS PAPER 2 AND GEOGRAPHY! POA 1 AND 2 TOO! DIIIEEEE CAMBRIDGE!! D:
Well... I'm off to write my fanfiction. Got one person keep comment those stupid stuff -.- If not nice then don't read. I never beg you to read also. Messy har? I see if you can write a better fanfiction than me. II will take my hat off to you. Wait. I DON'T WEAR HAT. AHAHAHAHAS :D You are just jealous of my fantastic imagination. :D