FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Friday, October 15, 2010Y
Some4N2Idiots :D

Firstly, I want to make it clear.
Rachel paid for her food, the food was hers already!
Because she paid $8.
She have the rights to give or share to any people her food.
So she shared it with me.

Secondly.
When Miss C and Miss A asked me to pay.
I actually didn't want to.
Because, if you eat and didn't pay.
Must pay double.
I was like what the hell.
So I don't want pay.
But Miss C talk me into it, then I say I will pay.
But I will pay her during Graduation Night.
Because I was short of cash that time.

Thirdly.
Miss B come and ask me to pay.
I tried to explain myself, so that I could pay lesser.
Because I just ate 3 mouthfuls of rice.
She suddenly said about this,
"It's very unfair for us because we pay for our food."
So on and so fourth.
Then I said,
"It's unfair for me too."
It's like, I don't have the chance to explain myself.
I was so pissed by something she said.
And I said this back,
"If so, then you don't treat me as a class from now on."
And I walked off abruptly.

When I walked out and wanted to wear my shoe/slippers.
Around the corridor area, Miss A go grab my wrist/arm area.
So does, someone.
But, I forget who o.o
They said something about,
"We nicely talking to you then liddat."
Comeon, you're not nicely talking to me.
You all are ganging up on me.
Then, when I reach the vending machine.
My phone dropped, and Miss A picked it up for me.
But still I was stopped by them.
It was pain and untolertable.
Until Mr A asked them to release me.

Ok, thats all.
I said truth, nothing but the truth.

I think it was unfair for me.
This is how I felt.
You all don't know me well, so you can't say me.
I only said some of the 4N2 people.
Not all.
If you said something, meaning you're feeling guilty.
:)

So, after all this.
I'm cutting all ties with some of the people in the class.
If you have anything to scold me about.
Please put your real name in the tagbox on the left.
:D

8:48 AM Photobucket