FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Tuesday, October 19, 2010Y
TheLoveContinues.

The Story of Yuuri & Wolfram

Yuuri: "Gunter, I was wondering..."
Gunter: "Yes, Heika?" Fantasizing about him and Yuuri
Yuuri: "Wolfram's birthday is coming. What should I get for him?"


Gunter: "Heika, you're so gorgeous today..."



Gunter: "Ahhh..... Heikaaa~"
Yuuri: "Gunter... Gunter... GUNTER!!!! DON'T FANTASIZE ME IN A DRESS!!!"



Gunter: "I'm so sorry, Heika. What were you trying to ask me, My Heika?"
Yuuri: "It's nothing now... Really... I'm going to ask the others..."


Gunter: "Please ask me, Heikaaa~ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU T.T"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Meanwhile...
Yuuri: "Maybe I should ask Gwendal..."


Gwendal: "What's wong? A gift?"



Yuuri: "I'm trying to decide a gift for Wolfram, but Gunter didn't help... So, I'm asking you instead."
Gwendal: "Hah... That idiot... Why don't you ask Conrad? He might know something."


Yuuri: "Nee, Conrad. What is best for a gift?"
Conrad: "A gift from the heart is the best isn't it?"




Yuuri: "It's decided! I'll make a CAKE!"



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

TADAH!


Yuuri: "There... All done. Hope that Wolfram will like it."



Yuuri: "Now to find Wolfram!"



Wolfram: "Hennachoko, Where were you? I was looking for you..."
Yuuri: "Ah... Wolfram. I was looking for you, I though we could go out for a walk together..."



Wolfram: "Come on, quick."
Yuuri: "Okok. I'm coming."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Wolfram: "Oi, Hennachoko! Eat it!"
Yuuri: "Nee Wolfram. I can eat it myself.... >////<"



Yuuri: "Wolfram can you close your eyes?"
Wolfram: "Why? Ah... Fine..."





Yuuri: "You may open them now..."
Wolfram: "Eh... Bearbees?! how come they are here?"



Yuuri: "It's your birthday... So I wanted to give you something..."



Wolfram: "Hennachoko... -chuckle- Thank you."







Yuuri: "Let's get to sleep Wolfram. Good night..."




Wolfram: " Let's go to sleep."
Yuuri: "You're fast, Wolfram..."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


DON'T THINK WRONG! LOL!

The End. Specially made for A'liah LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAS!
I was too bored.
No energy to do, so I quickly end it. xD








1:10 AM Photobucket