Chrome Dokuro.Wondering if I should do for next year Cosfest? xD
AFA Day 1 was fun for me.
Even though I walked abit in the convention hall.
Lots of people want to take picture with Yui. ^-^
Very happy.
Walked with Aliah and Roz.
Even though I go find other people earlier.
Because they are missing Yui hahahaas!
LOL!
The whole day was so tired.
Got to take pictures with gender bender Yui!
The whole team!
K-ON HWAITING!
Male & Female versions of K-ON!
Yippee.
And there was like a K-ON fan there.
Took pictures with us xD
Ahhhh.
That day was like a hectic day.
I was wondering what to do for next year cosfest.
Chrome or Hibari.
Chrome stuff are hard to get and expensive.
Hiabri stuff are easy to get D:
Haih.
Thats for day 2 though.
Day 1 don't know do what xD
Maybe be passerby or K-ON Yui xD