FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, November 8, 2010Y
...

Sometimes, I feel lonely too.
Haih...
What's the use of this?
After talking to a few friends.
Also feeling lonely.
Got sister and brother also no use.

So called 'siblings'.
It's just our blood that flows.
No meaning to it too.
So what if I have no life.
So what if I like anime and have no life.
Is not your business also. -.-

Haih...
Why people always says hurtful things.
And they don't even know that they feel hurt.
Just like me.
Everytime trying to tolerate what they say.
But then everytime I feel hurt inside.
Always trying to tolerate tolerate until can't tolerate...
When will I stop this...
Haih...
Why just can't straight in the face and tell me.
"I hate you."
So easy.
Let me hurt straight than to ignore me for like so long right?
Just 3 words 8 letters, thats it.
...

Everytime like this.
Kana pangseh by people...
I promise you that I going.
Then you suddenly say don't want to go...
If it's maybe then I understand.
Cause you not sure.
But you promised...
And summore, we already set the timing all that.
Then you tell me you don't want go.
I finally understand why other friends say this about you also -.-
But, still I won't go to the extent to hate you.

Because I'm not that heartless like them.
THEM UNDERSTAND?! D:
They never go through the feeling of being lonely.

Just tell me if you don't like me.
Just tell me if you hate me.
Just tell me if you like me.
Just tell me if you love me.
...

Freakit.
Makes me sound like I'm emo-ing now -.-
Is not that I'm emo-ing.
It's saying all my thoughts here :)

No point.

10:07 AM Photobucket