Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
It's like 4am in the morning. I'm still not asleep. Gahahahs. Watching Super Junior shows! I'm like going kyah everytime.
For like goodness sake. I'm turning into a K-POP fan D: Since tomorrow it's Monday. Must watch Milky Holmes and Fairy tail. Imouto one too xD
Nobody talk to me on msn, but Dear did. Happy. But when I'm online. Only have offline message D: But oh well, tomorrow we can talk together Loves you dear, FTW! Aliah moving house, still packing. Cannot talk crap together with her D: DRATS D:!
And I'm like thinking lots of things for pass few days. I want to go shopping with Dear. I want have couple tee with Dear. I want shopping too TT I want boots. I want to buy contact lenses. 1. I want try them again. 2. Because I want cosplay? -optional- 3. I can't stand people who knows how wear and I can't (no offence xD) But those who wear contacts, I still love you :D 4. I want to see myself in contacts. (no see before, poor me D:)
Even though people say contacts are waste of money. I wanna try. Because I'm jealous of big eye people! LOL! Why must ASIANS hae dark brown eyes? DAMN! LOL! No poin complaining. Asians are special too xD :D Ok, move on.
I miss my friends alot. Haven't seen some of them since holidays. Totally miss them. Even though I've seen some on AFA. I still miss them :D Emotional much? Neverminds! Let's meet out one day my friends! :D Love'ya! -muacks- LOL!