Legend of the Guardians.

LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS!
IN 3-D!
Went to GoldenVillage to watch this movie
With Aliah! :D
The movie in 3D, its uber nice!
The owl suddenly came flying.
I thought it was flying out.
And was shocked by it.
LOL!
The 3D one is worth to watch.
The song by Owl City, came out too!
Woohoo >< !
After the movies, I'm so damn suay TT
I dropped my phone somewhere.
I panicked back to the threathre.
While on the escalator.
I accidentally fell down on it and my leg bled D:
I couldn't care about the pain.
And quickly run to the cinema's.
Asking the person if they could help.
Of course, they let me in.
And I got my phone back :D
Yippee.
Their service was good too xD
I bought hair spray, don't know is it good or not...
Cost me $9 for it. DAMN! D:
Went home and watched Anime.
FairyTail, Imouto and Milk Holmes! :D
Can't wait for Fairy tail next episode to come out!
Milky holmes and the imouto one too xD
IMOUTO GA DAISUKI :P