FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Tuesday, November 23, 2010Y
Never.

People should never regret what they did.
After listening to some touching songs.
Don't know why I feel so touched by it.
Suddenly thinking of going to volunteer at some kid's home or something.
Or even old folks home.
Better than staying at home to rot. xD


After you regret what you did.
You will feel really sorry.
What point if you did it and you regret it later?
In the first place don't do it.

That's why I really want to pace up my steps.
I want to find my dreams faster.
What I want for my future.
After watching Super Junior Miracle.



I see those people whom have goals.
I feel somewhat touch by their fighting spirits.
Their families broken, disabled all that.
We are 'normal' people.
We should not complain.
No matter how hard I must conquer it.
I want to learn alot of things.
Overcome maths, the subject I feared most.

After next year, I must have a resolution of studying.
And not fooling around.
After getting my 'N' level results.
I must think of where I should go.
Should I stay in school or just move to ITE.



But of course, I want to stay in school and study for O's
At least have a certificate.
And move on to poly or even JC.
Because of boredness I become wary of my future.
Weird hur? xD
Everyone must be thinking that they can't do this and that.
Failed many times but you must try and try again.
:D


These few days, I go facebook and see few people being upset.
I'm kinda sad to see them sad.
Wonder why? -.-
But still, should ask them to stay happy :D
Don't think too much like me liddat.
Think too much der.
Trying to stay positive everytime.
xD Gogogogo! Gahahahs.
Boerd until sot d D:

I believe that it will happen.
:D

8:52 AM Photobucket