FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Tuesday, November 2, 2010Y
Sara is gross!

Sara is so disgusting. I just hate him being close to Yuuri. DIE!

Don't you dare hypnotise Yuuri D:
He belongs to Wolf! D:<


Nuuuuu!

Yuuri is pro :D So you can't hypnotise him Sara gahahah!



No touchy!!!


Sara is Mr.Potatoes :D



Random hahahahas!
Sara is ugly LOL! :D
-evil-

Gunter: I agree with the arrogant poo. I can't let Heika be with that ugly person!



Murata and Shiori arrived at Shin Makoku.
Shiori was playing PC game when Murata drag him out!
HAHAS!
He got new hat.
Finish watching OVA 1 still have 4 more to go.
I have to complain about Sara D:
I see him I got goosebumps lo -.-
Don't know why D:
Die Sara! LOL!








4:31 AM Photobucket