FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, December 18, 2010Y
Farewell.

The whole cohort of Secondary 4
Got 'N' levels today.
And Daryn got 6 points.
Kinf of jealous, I wonder how he study LOL!

It seemed sad that I have to bid farewell to some of my friends.
Some are going to Highnitec or nitec.
I'm gonna miss Andrea and some of the people in my class.
I said some not all :D
Those whom are nice to me I will miss LOL!
This is the realistic world ^-^
And some are moving on to Secondary 5 life.
But I have to see faces I dislike.
Oh well, life doesn't go as you planned.
But I got to stay with the people I know.
Aliah, Rachel and Angel.
RAZLINDA WHERE SHE GO?!
Anyways,
Even though we had hard times.
We complained to each other.
I find that this year I'm a bad girl.
Santa please don't put me on the naughty list.
I'm good :D

Ohwell, moving on.
Going to Secondary 5 next year.
I called Wendy first when I got my results.
When I first got the slip to my results.
I could not believe I got promoted.
I almost cried out of joy, even though tears didn't fell.
They soaked up my eyes.
I'm really blessed to even pass my 'N' levels.
Next year I would study hard and I won't lose to my brother!

Everyone who is moving on.
Work hard and do your best.
Even though we're apart.
I will still be thinking of you, my friend :D
After all, friends stay by each other through good times and the bad.
Thanks my friends for being with me and not being with me.
To make me experience pain and laughter.
Hate the pain part though.
Anyways, thanks :D Have a nice year ahead ~

My 2011 Resolutions:
-Study hard for 'O' levels.
-Don't create problems.
-Don't cause troubles.
-Peace and Prosperity.
-Money.
-Maple level high also. LOL!

My expectations must be high now.
Don't care! Hahahahs.

7:11 AM Photobucket