FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, December 27, 2010Y
I'm Back! :D

Hi, Peeps!
Have not blogged for like a few weeks?
Or maybe days?
Who knows?
Anyways, interested why I'm gone so long?

I have been gaming these pass few days and going out.
Didn't have time to blog, and nothing to blog about.

My MSN today gone berserk.
Couldn't on for the whole day.
So pissed off with a lot of people too.

Scammers and hackers.
Can't they just earn their money by themselves?!
Why must they hack? -.-
They got no brains.

And scammers.
Why must they scam?
Can't they do their job seriously?
If your diligent, why the hell would you scam?
Nevermind, I let you all dwell freely.
Next time I see you, I won't let you off :D

Oh well, so long like never talk to my msn friends.
Please don't hate me, cause I'm busy these few days.
Sleeping, writing, reading, gaming and outing.
Have been doing these stuff.
LOL! Even though sleeping and gaming isn't important.
It's still part of my life, hahahahas!
Can't stop now xD

Well, that's all for today.
I'll see what I will blog tomorrow.
I'm going to my friend's place, missed her cause she go Phuket.
Sorry didn't have time to spend with you.
Why must you live so far away D: ?
At least we still can sms each other :D
-loves-

9:57 AM Photobucket