FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, December 30, 2010Y
New Year Resolutions for 2011

This was the day that I 1st went to Wendy's place.
Her room was like frigging pink.
It's damn loved :D
Took lots of comwhoring shots.
And we did have lots of fun.
I really really love you as my best friend, Wendy! :D
Nice lashes :D

Poop, she insisted on putting them on her hands.
She put cake at first but she put poop on mine.
So it's unfair, so I asked her to put poop on her hands too!
Muahahaha!


Really love her as my buddehh!









I didn't know what I was doing too.
Smiling like an idiot.
LOL!

She drew it, not me.
But, I drew on her face.
MUAHAHAA!



We are hobo's lol!



I love this picture.
Cause of the red nose.
And we both look stupid in it.
I love it :D


Trying to act pissed.
But I was laughing instead.
Lots of error shots. xD


Her bear that stayed with her since Primary 2.
Awww. Isn't it cute?



Look so like family LOL!
Hahahahas!



Zzzz!



She wanted to shoot me and poke me.
So I used the bear as my shield :D
Nifty har! :D

Merry Christmas.
Even though it's late.
Still wish that everyone got their presents :D

Ok! That's the end of the photos.
Some were ugly so I didn't put the pictures here.
Well, time for some self reflecting for this year.
This year, it really sucked for me.
Quarrelled with friends.
- I'm really ashamed of myself, we're all friends.
Why must I quarrel with them and said bad stuff about them?
I must some physco who needs some attention? ==
I'm sorry to all my friends about what I did.
Just hope they will forgive me and take care of me next year 2011.
Quarrelled/Fight with 4N2 classmates during chalet.
- I know I was wrong, but it made me mad that they don't think they are at fault too.
They said they tried to peace talk with me, and they wanted me to pay on the spot.
I said I have no money, I will give them on Graduation night.
But they didn't care and said more stuff.
Blah Blah happened and I got mad. So I walked out of the chalet room.
With Ee-chan and Angelene stopping me.
Ok, I remebered I scolded them the F word before I left.
And I apologised for it now, seemed like such a naughty kid after I deeply think about it.
Sorry to them about it, it was a happy occassion and I spoiled it. Thank me woohoo!
And FYI, Ekin eat the food too.
I didn't want to blurt out cause I don't want to sabotage her.
In the end, I was scolded by the 4N2 people cause they said I'm stingy.
And well, I am (: Why would I give money just for 3 mouths of food right?
Hahs!
So I'm just letting everything go.
Since it's last time stuff, I don't really want to talk about it.
Anyways, about the facebook incident too.
I know I was the first one who posted about it.
I'm sorry about posting nonsense on the wall.
They've hurt me, so I will say stupid things when I'm in angry.
They don't know cause they don't know me well.
Oh well, Just hope that they treat everything as it never happened.
And stop bad mouthing me, if they want say. Say it to my face.
Not behind, tyvm :D
I just want an apology from them and I will not interfere with their lives anymore.
This is the 2010 life that I had and I want to throw it all away into the bin.
To those whom reads my blog, 4N2 people hopefully.
I really apologise for what I did this year.
I really hope you guys will forgive me :D
I know I don't have the guts to say I'm sorry in front of you all.
But I truly mean it in my heart.
I hope we'll get along again in 2011.
A new year, a new beginning right? :D
To all the people that tagged in my chatbox.
Thanks for reading my blog time and time again.
I really appreciate it, I know this time the blog post is very very darn long.
I actually did read all your tags and been there.
I really appreciate it, so please continue to write there :D
If you do have any troubles or problems you can tell me in the tagbox.
I will try my best to help you.
I'm a good listener but a bad advisor though :X
Anyways, this blog post was supposed to be New Year Resolutions.
So I will proceed to writing my resolutions now :D
In 2011, I will :
- Get along with my close friends
- Forgiveness from my classmates next year
-Try not to swear or curse or whatever. (I think it's impossible)
-Get freaking good results for 'O' levels.
-Study hard and stop lazying around, PIG!
-Get a job during the holidays :D
-Level 12x ~ 14x in March~June
-Make more friends
-Volunteer work
-Be more daring and courageous.
That should be all for my new year resolutions.
It's too darn long, I don't think you will have the patience to read it.
Words to all people.
Even though you've done something wrong.
And you've recieved your punishment.
Those people should be forgived.
They repent their sins and moved on.
I will move on, I definetely will.
No giving up for me.
Neither will YOU!
Please give your best in the new year, 2011.
I've said my words.
Thanks to my friends for staying with me till the end.
Aliah, Rachel, Razlinda, Andrea, Angel and Wendy :D
Even though I won't get to see some of you all often
I will miss you all very much.
I hope to keep in touch with you all :D
TOODLES!
SIGNING OFF, JASMINE! :D



7:52 AM Photobucket