Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Yesterday, I quarrelled with my Mum over one small thing. And we did not talk today also. I talk to her, but she no reply me. Bias can? She buy computer for my brother which cost like 1.4k My comp spoil she got do anything? No -.-
She quarrel with me just for food. I said that I don't eat those stuff. And I never eat before. And I really dislike it. Summore she cook those side dishes before that I hated. And I hate it till now. Then today no talk to me. No matter how much I love her, I can't win over my brother. Because when my brother was young he had an operation. Thats why. At least I'm not the one so petty. I one day angry, over d. Not like you. Stingy -.-
It's absurd. I'm feeling sad over this. And about to burst out of tears. I now know why those children want to leave home. Cause of comparisons and etc. Since you like that to me. No point I so nice.
I friday, I'm gonna go home late. Maybe at midnight or something. Everytime I listen to you, I get scolding also. No point I listen now le. I turned guai because of you also. Zzzz.