Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
I had a really suckish/bad day today. As you can see from the title.
I was caught by teacher cause of my fringe. I had my fringe since Secondary 3 and now then catch. What's the meaning of this? Some of my friends also had the hairstyle they had in Secondary 3 or 4. Got caught too. I don't accept this change -.- You can ask me to accept the new principal but, I just can accept her by changing the rules. So damn strict can?
I can't believe I'm saying this. But, I miss Mrs Oh. LOL! Our old principal. But still I hate them both :D Hell with it.
Anyways, I felt sleepy after the stupid 2.4 run. It's damm tired, instead of not getting sleepy. I GOT SLEEPY. TO HELL WITH THAT!
Got the feeling that I was moody. Maybe I'm really moody today?
Lol. I donno oso. I just wish that my shopping spree trip with Wendy faster come. So I can go out with her. No need to face stupid teachers every single day. Damm boring ==" Kepe like catch catch. Want catch go be police la. Zzzz