FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, January 10, 2011Y
Happy & Sad.

Today was the day when my friends got back their nerve racking...
'O' LEVEL RESULTS!
When they showed us the results on the screen.
I was like shocked.
Lots of express people got a lot of 'A's
I was jealous, how they study so well.
Lots of crying and laughing was heard from the hall.

Even though, I'm not the one taking the results.
I'm so damm happy that my friends passed.
I really do, I almost cried out of joy? LOL!
Wendy called me and told me she passed!
I CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH HER!
AND RAY PAPA PASSED TOO, LOVES ALL!
Grats to Dina and Rozlinda too!
OMG, HUGGIES :D -loves-

Super duper happy for them.
We Sec5 will be in their spot one day too.
To experience all pain and laughter.
I'm really nervous when I think about it.

Anyways, moving on...
I watched a TV show that made me thought about how lucky we are.
ONCE AGAIN!
A young boy, when he was young.
He could not move well, only can turn his head around.
He really do love his dad as he only has his dad around.
He do have dreams to fulfil, and he did fulfil them.
Sit in a sports car, have an art gallery to earn money for his dad.
Eat seafood with his dad.

How lucky we are to have our mum and dad's around.
I thought about after graduating I should do something good for the disabled.
Even though I don't have the money but giving them strength and courage.
Is the best, no giving up.
Just like our 'O' levels :D? LOL!
Hahahahs, It's a really sad thing though for me.
Almost cried when I watch this kind of shows. D:
We should live our life to the fullest :D
Kyahahaha.
Shishishi :D

5:11 AM Photobucket