FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, January 6, 2011Y
Leaders

Today, as expected of the previous blog entry.
I will be writing a 'great' wimp leader.
And he is Yuri LOL!
First, he is a wimp.
Second, a wimp.
Thirdly, he is also a good wimp! :D
But don't be underestimated by his looks.
He may look like an idiot (even though he is)
But I love him a lot, cause of his righteousness and fairness :D
And his sometimes 'good' attitude towards Wolfram and Gunter LOL!
When he is serious, he means business.
Every one will die under your simple houseware products.
Food, Rubbish, Plates and Water LOL!
I love his Maou mode :D 'moe' ~ LOL!
However, he is so lucky to have a good family that supports him,
and people from shin makoku.
:D Like his brother, a sim date player.
So hentai/pervert.
Anyways, I love them alot.
Should you all watch kkm and you will love it :D


People from Shin Makoku.
Lazy to find Murata, so I didn't find him.
Since in this picture got my 4 fav characters :D -loves-
excluding Conrad please, sheesh.


While I was searching pictures.

I found this by mistake and thought it was interesting.
You have smexy back Yuri.
I love it LOL!
Smexy *.* :D

Don't you think Conrad looks like that when he is evil.
Indeed he is evil.
Hate him and his face.
Look so stupid, always smile LOL!
I'm not trying to be an anti-conrad but he make me do it with his face T^T
No choice :D So bitcheh hor :(


Of course, my favourite guy in the anime.
GUNTER OMG :D
Even though I should be talking about leaders.
Instead I'm talking about how much I love them.
Ohwell, all of them are good leaders/advisors :D



When he is worried/serious.
He have a good looking face!
How I wish that he is looking at Gwendal like this.
Ahhh~ I'm fantasizing -drools-


Why not the lips?! LOL!
This is so damm fanservice T^T
Damn you creators hahahaha! LOL
Look at Gwendal's expression, super priceless
He should be blushing :(
How I hope he was shy and loves Gunter ):
Awww, I'm fantasizing again.


Gwendal!
The 'emotionless' guy.
But loves plushies/toys/softtoys.
Whatever cute stuff you can think of.



IT MUST END THIS WAY!
GOGO GWENDALXGUNTER YAY!
FTWWWWW! FOR THE WAY!



Last but not least, Wolfram.
I found a very cute picture of him.
IT'S CUTE!
NOT FUNNY OK! LOL.
:D Shocked by something but I don't know what.



Anyways, A king must always have a pretty 'queen' by his side.
So that he can rule the country with his queen.
Isn't that sweet? Awwwww.
Love can conquer anything? hahahahas! :D

Sorry for the blog post to end this way.
I have nothing to write.
Cause, I'm feeling tired.
I struggled to write as much and as nice as possible.
Seems like I can't today.
Thinking of wrong stuff and staying dreamy~ xD
OMGOMGOMGOMG. :D
I will update again as soon as possible?
But at least, you know who are my favourites and who are not
MUAHAHAHA :D
I wanted to give myself fanservice.
But I couldn't get the courage to do so.
I'm afraid I might have a nosebleed :(
LOL!
Anyways, think it in your mind of it.
You know what I mean. Gahaha.











10:20 PM Photobucket