I'm currently feeling very nervous + fidgety.
Because school is starting tomorrow.
I'm a senior senior. (stacked)
Because I'm a Secondary 5 student as of now.
I have to be serious and be a nice person.
I kinda afraid of my classmates speaking behind my back.
Or even pointing fingers at me.
If I try to fake myself that I don't care.
I can't seem to do it.
But, I want to be myself.
I just don't want to be in a same class as them.
It's really suffering.
So I really hope the teachers put us in seperate classes.
Or else I will suffocate if I'm in the same class as them.
I know it sounds wimpy but I really don't want to have any more conflicts with them.
Or even socialise with them. ==
If they talk to me or whatever.
I'll just reply them. Done and done.
Moving on, if they tried to reason with me or bring up the past.
I will just apologise for what I did.
I'd rather have peace than them quarrelling bullshyt with me.
Isn't that right? :D
It's really sad that I'm still bothered by it while they aren't.
I'm such a wimp.
Like the person in my MSN display picture.
But, HE HAS A LEADER MIND.
He always put others in the first place and last himself.
I'm kinda respect him although he is just from an anime.
I salute thee.
:D Hehes lols.
About the (him) I will write a blog post about him soon.
Maybe tomorrow or midnight.
:D Signing off.
Jasminee ~