Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hellos people. I have not been blogging lately. Because I was Busy, Busy and more Busy! Exams are coming 'soon' And I'm still slacking away ~
I might be going to other countries in March. Afraid that I can't catch up with my studies. So, before I can go overseas. I must study damn and real hard. So I will not slack, study study. Cannot on computer. ): Only on breaks I would on.
The only thing is that facebook is bad for you! Not really, because I'm starting to hate facebook -.- Don't know why too...
Ok, I have nothing to blog about already. If there is any good news again. I will blog. I'm feeling lazy a lot a lot. And very tired. Have been waking up early for this month. So, I shall not complaint. xD Adious!