Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Today is normal days for me. Only that there is POA TA1. Can't believe I know how to do it. :D Whee.
Wondering why I said glues? Wish that I have something to seperate it. I don't think there is? Unless using nail varnish or some strong acid or whatever. Lol!
My thoughts are like very clouded now. I don't know who should I talk to. :/ Ohwell, it's some heart problems -.- So irritating. I hate this feeling. I should focus on my studies now.
Gambatte for my 'O' levels, stop worrying too much. :D
Today, I didn't see Tom. So sadded by it. He is so cute, in love with already *.* Feel like kidnapping and keep him as my hostage :D I wonder where is his friend, Jerry :D
Zomg, I'm feeling so random! ALIAH, FOLLOW ME EAT ICE CREAM :D AHAHAHAHHAAS. MINT MINT MINT CHOCO CHIPS :D HEE HEE HEEEEE ~ LOL.