Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Yosh people. I'm really tired like everyday. So didn't have the energy to blog. But at least, I blogged today :D Went to my RICH uncle's house. Darn huge. Sang at his home karaoke. It rocks! Went home at 11pm. Bath and now it's time to sleep.
In the meantime, I will clarify that... - I have not been fb-ing. Because I'm lazy. And I didn't have nothing to do with it. Including fb games.
- I have not been msn-ing. Didn't have time. Lazy. Makes me lag. MSN doesn't let me on.
- I have not been watching anime. <~ THE WORST SITUATION! And I don't know why. Guess I didn't have the mood or time to watch it. Or even reading manga now. I think cause of cosplay it ruined my entire anime interest... Kinda sad to say this. Maybe I really have lost my interest in anime... I should start watching anime again in case I really lose interest in it. Or I will really die D: Ahhh. My handsome guys! D: Ahhh. Yaoi! Ahhh. Romance LOL!
It's not that I'm being draggy. It's just my thoughts. Feeling kinda sad when I think of this ): I didn't have the mood to even study for my exams zz. Just feel super tired. Urghh. I'm so sad that I don't even have the energy to go kyahkyah anymore == For the past 1 month it have been going smoothly. Thoughts kept running through my head that there is gonna be problems. Troubles, etc etc. Even if my heart or mind have any disputes. I wouldn't say it cause I didn't want to create any troubles. Well, this is for the best :D I like it this way, no problems -loves- Hope that this year would have a problem-free year!
But, I heard from one of my friends. Our school is popular for porn website -.- Cause of some anonymous hacker that hacked into our school website. And put some uncivlised pictures and maybe videos of some naked girls. It's not our fault that people hacked our school's program or w/e shyt.
I kinda worry because I'm gonna graduate from that school and... our certificates will have our school name. It kinda will like affect us too. And people on stomp made comments on our school. It sucks ttm. ): I wonder if our principal, will tell us about this problem. On Monday, I hope she will tell us. And let us not worry. Because it really affects our future. lol. I'm sounding so profound right?! HAHAHAS! :P Nahs, anyways. I'm off to sleep :D Nights people x3 -hugs-