Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hey people. School holiday hereby starts today. And disasters have already arrived.
On my computer and saw google website. Stating that there is an earthquake happening in Japan. Ad the earthquake will send 'tremors' to other parts of country. Like, New Zealand, Phillipines, Indonesia, Hawaii and more... I suddenly thought that we are so lucky to live in Singapore. No quakes, No tsunami, No natural disasters yet. I hope that the quakes and tsunami will end soon... Protect all the civilians and tourist there. Please resolve this catastrophe... I'm so lucky... I feel so sad and emotional for the people there... I must be crazy already... I feel so bad that I can sit here and enjoy and they like... Haih... At least my friend is safe. Thank goodness she is at Australia. Anyways...
After that, talked to a few people on MSN. And watched anime and TV.
OMG, I JUST WANT TO BE CRAZY AND WHAT THE HELL. WHO CARES HAHAHAHAS. Trying my best not to be sad also :/ The below posts is just how I feel about anime and etc.
After re-reading Fairy Tail manga, I thought that... FairyTail members are so bonded tightly. Protecting their own 'nakama'. Really look up to Natsu, Lucy, Erza and my darling Gray. (even though their just anime characters) But I always feel touched after seeing their bonds and love for their own guild. Almost cried when I watched episode 68 when Wendy... Finally knew that the guild, Cait Shelter, created just for her. ): So sad, Erza welcomed her with open arms. That is what 'nakama' is. Friends. Without them, your life might be very lonely or even lonely. (I have no way to describe it though :/) Lol, after watching/reading it made me damn sentimental.
~Just like Juvia, she is always devoted to Gray. She really loves FairyTail a lot. ~Just like Lucy, she is always treating her keys like her 'nakama'. She really loves them a lot and don't use them as tools. ~Just like Gray and Natsu, verbally they fight with each other. But deep within them, they trust each other. (exclude episode 69 please) ~Just like Erza and Jellal, even though they fought. Erza trusted Jellal, Jellal trusted Erza. (during the fight with the Oracion Seis)
Opps, sorry to have a lot of examples. I'm talking of anime again xD. But in a sentimental way. You cry for your loved ones. You cry for what you lost. That's what in humans. Omg, I'm sounding so profound/emotional now. But I'm not. Trying to state the facts of what love and nakama means to me? Both are dear and important to me. No one ever wants to lose them, if you are the one who tried to destory it yourself. A game of life.
Anyways, guess what I did today? I clipped my hair like an ahma ): Cause I have to cook. But cook with my mum, it's fun. I love my mum. I love all my fetishes.
Long hair guys. (Just like Gunter) Guys with abs. (Just like Gray) Slender body. (Just like Vaughn) Blonde hair/Brunette. (Just like Tsuna) Eyes that are small and black. (Just like Hibari) Lol, above descriptions just sound like a person whom will pop out from an anime. But seriously, it's my dream guy LOL! I sound like a pervert -.- -laughs- Seriously, I likez :3
Once, I walked in a shopping at a mall. Saw a guy walked pass me, can't help but to stare at his blonde hair. Super cool. I just like his hair, cause it looks so korean-ish :D Just like HEECHUL, EUNHYUK AND JONGHYUN. They have blonde hair before :D As far as I know.
Ohwell, I'm so random today. Don't know why. After watching FT make me so heart-warming and sad. I just simply love Fairy Tail and KHR.