FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, March 7, 2011Y
Monday is always terrible LOL!

Today is a Monday.
And you know what that means...
SCHOOL!
I just came back from school.
Feeling all hungry and sleepy.
Seriously, feel like on the verge of collapsing ):

Hope there's a guy in shining armour and white horse that will catch me.
Hahas! What am I thinking? LOL!
Well, those will appear in my dreams xD

Anyways, today school was pretty boring like usual.
Especially Social Studies.
Bu it kept me awake cause of Rachel.
Lol, damn hilarious.
She was like sleeping and she took a pen.
"Swings" -insert flying effect-
The pen cap flew onto her face, I presume.
And her expression was like damn funny.
We were in front laughing and teacher kept scold us lol!
Behind, Raz and Aliah don't even know why we laughing.
LOL! Rachel laughed because I laugh.
HAHAS!

After that, during Biology lesson.
Mr.Lian talk about XXX or XXY chromosomes or whatever.
Then got one of the pairs above.
Is SuperFemale => a woman that is infertile/sterile.
Then she go say me.
WTH LOL!
Next time I married, I give birth 3 let you see LOL!
Then you must win me, give birth 5 LOL!
Actually, I told her I was gonna have 5.
But it's too much.

Well, moving on.
I've tried to move my mind to studies.
But I just couldn't ):
Always gaming or chatting in comp.
D: March holidays is the time for relaxation and abit of studying.
I lied. :D
Maybe I won't even study LOL!
Sleeeeeeeep whole day :D

I have found my resolutions for this year.
1. Work hard on 'O' Levels.
2. Don't bother about people who wants to break me down.
3. Get a job after 'O's
4. Cut off ties with a few people.

Maybe this is all, will add more if I have.
Well, don't get mistaken.
I really wanna cut off ties with someone from outside my school.
Since, we don't really click.
We are just like strangers even though you know me.
And I know you.
Even if I treated you as my friend, you don't.
Well, that doesn't really bother me now :/
Is not like I'm directing to anyone. :/
Well, maybe.
Maybe not.
Shoot, what am I saying? LOL!

Because I really wanna be who I am.
I am me.
Me I am.
Wtf I'm typing now hahahas!
Anyways, that's all I have to say.

:D Loveya peeps.
Peaceout! ^-^v

12:20 AM Photobucket