
A metallic aquamarine blue for 3D NDS.
Even though this colour and the black is nice.
Can't creators make like white or pink for it?
I'm saving my money for this. ):
After my 'O' levels must get a job.
And buy that, no matter what!
Hey people. Guess what?It's 2.25am in the morning and I'm blogging...With my left thumb hurting.Woohoo me! Yay me! -.-And double guess what?I have school in the morning!Because the darn holidays are over weeee.NOT!The darn holidays only last for a week.It's not enough T_T-cries-Ohwell, school equals to knowledge.Having the knowledge brings me a step closer to my goals.YAY!I CAN'T WAIT FOR JUNE HOLIDAYS TO COME NOW! :DSo, please wish me luck in saving my money.So, I won't spend it.So, I can buy my stuff.Like my DS charger, a new 3D NDS (which I don't know when is it coming out)WOOHOO TO MY NEW HIBIRD WALLET -LOVES-Omg, I'm getting crazy cause I can't seem to sleep -.-