Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hey Peeps :D I'm sick, in terms of sick with school and some other problems too.
Firstly, I was sick. I have allergies ): And I don't even know what I'm allergic to. Have been scratching my skin since Monday. But I'm feeling a lot better since I'm not scratching; like a monkey. Gahahas.
Secondly, I am 'sick' of school. Like duh, studies ._. I can't wait for 'O' levels to finish and I can move on. To poly OR ITE (not a preferred choice though) I am quite disappointed with my CA1 marks. Even though it's just CA1 but it still disappoints me. Cause I got 26 points ): Drats, I must work harder now. You reap what you sow and it's so true T.T
Today school so boring but 'FUN' 1. I almost collapse can. Had a long 2.4km run, and when I was running. I almost blanked out, because my vision was like... Obstructed in a white paper? -.- Feeling damn pallid, must be I never drink enough water :/ Serves me right for not bringing water. HAHAHAS. Don't you dare laugh! >:O
2. Aliah and Razlinda never come! D: Sad ): Farisha was so lonely in Malay class hahas xD Evil me >:D Muehehehe. Anyways, Get well soon Aliah :D I wonder where Raz go to? :/
3. MISSVANESSA GAVE OUT BROWNIES ZOMG TEDDEHS! You see what I wrote! Ms.V GAVE US BROWNIES. WIPEEE. :3 Happy to the max. Sadly, Aliah and Raz never come ): Cannot enjoy brownies. ): Nevermind, tomorrow I bring them my mum one. :D
Anyways, I'm starting to fall in love WITH...
PHOENIX WRIGHT . ZOMG HE IS SO KEWL. OBJECTION, ANYONE WHO SAY HE'S A WIMP MUST DIE :D