Good day people!Today was a nice day!
I went out with Razlinda and I blogged about today's events!
I waited for her since 1pm ~ 3pm+
In the end, she told me she reach at 3.30pm liddat.
Made me panic to rush out of house.
She ate like 2 'tubs' of the frolick yogurt.
Of course, I steal some.
Since she is always late :/
Time for some revenge, baby! :D
Anyways, I was bored at home waiting for her,
so I camwhored -.-
Yay! It's my twin :D
I bought this toga dress at Century Square.Love it a lot!Only cost 12bucks.Worth the money!My sister thought it was nice and ask me to buy it.So, it was a good choice! :DShe had eyes! (:
In my toga dress! :D
Anyways, Raz and I went to Marina Square.To take her pay.But she forgot her IC.So we have to walk around the place to find a photo copier.Near eh? -.-We chance upon this 'balloon fair'It's so darn cool that everything there is made out of balloons.There were like giraffes, octopus.Since when does giraffes stay in water?LOL!
On the train to Serangoon, we are going to Party World aka KTV.It took us like frigging 9 stops to Serangoon.But we talk talk talk, we reach there in no time flat.In the train, she saw paper clip on the floor.Like never see paper clip before la her.She use her bare foot pick up, put on shoe then take.Omg, pro-ness.Bend here, bend there.Didn't manage to bend out a heart shape D:
Anyways, we reach KTV.Started to sing all that.Didn't have the time to take pictures.Cause 'my' camera was held captive by my mother.Cause she took the memory card away ):Shucks, I told her I need it for today too.
Razlinda is damn happy that Party World have this shaking thing.Is it a tambourine or something?Whatever it's spelled LOL!She was damn happy when she saw that.Every song we sing she use that.Say can train muscles already.Hahahas, her funny-ness damn indescribable.
After singing, we went to watch movie straight.Didn't have a choice of movies.Like the gnomeo and Juliet movie.We wanted to watch it but don't have, so we watch...RANGO!
He was kinda wimpy at the start but slowly..He turned into a hero of the town!The movie for me was worth to watch.It's very funny xDWell, I had a really great time with Razlinda.(Even though I wait for her very long)*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That's all people!Don't provoke 'my' cat!
My penguin cat -loves-Didn't manage to take a picture of Tom ):Miss him a lot.I'm gonna sleep for the rest of the day.Now it's already like 1am in the morning.I'm still blogging like an idiot -.-Damn tired.Gonna sleep till night!LOL! Don't call me pig hor (: Nights peopleeee! :D