Heys people :D
Put your hands up!
Today so funny. Hahahahahas.
Actually was very sleepy, we got chemistry practical.
So fun, when the chemical extinguish with 'pop' sound.
I shout lol! I tio stun.
Aliah stand beside me laugh hahahahas!
The effect was so sudden, didn't know the 'pop' sound comes so fast.
xD
During Biology lesson also very funny.
Ms Lin was pointing the stick thingy.
I don't know what was it called again >_>
Anyways, she point point then she suddenly hit.
Then Rachel suddenly laugh, she go say that Ms Lin look like my sister.
LOL! Then we both laugh, cause she laugh make me laugh also.
LOL! Laughter is damn contagious.
Then Ms Lin turn to us and say.
"You all laugh laugh ah, you better understand ah. You all very sadist leh, I take this whack then you all happy." LOL! She said something like this.
And...
"Next time I take whip come in then you all laugh somemore." LOL!
Omg, damn funny.
Make Rachel and I laugh until like donnoe what xD
Hahahahahas.
Ok, that's what it happen today. So fun.
Only thing that made me angry is my classmate.
Asking me if I was lesbian -.-
Comeon, do I look like one to you?
I can love my friends can't I?
I LOVE YOU MY BUDS. <~ AS IN BUDDIES :D
Rachel, Aliah, Raz, Farisha, Wendy, Angel.
I LOVE THEM ALL. AND THEIR GIRLS.
CANNOT AH. LOL.
Doesn't mean I love them means I'm a les -.-
If you are a guy, and you have guy friends.
That makes you homo?
Come on dude, doesn't mean that girlxgirl = les.
GuyxGuy = homo.
What bullshit is this -.- LOL
This thing make me so angry.
Stupid idiot, anyhow tell people I'm les. -.-
Nvm, breath in breath out :D
Relax, hahahahahas!
Ok. I'm mad :D x3
OH MY TIAN, THERE'S AN ANT CRAWLING ON MY NETBOOK.
GONNA END HERE NOW. TATAS :D
x3 you all my buddehs.