Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
So, everyone should have heard about the story of... 3 Little Pigs. 1st pig build a straw house, but it was blown away by the big bad wolf. 2nd pig build a stick house, but it was also blown away by the big bad wolf. 3rd pig, whom was the smartest, build a house made out of cement. With a fireplace, boiling with hot water. The big bad wolf climbed the chimney tops. Went in and was boiled to death?
That's what I'm feeling right now. The big bad wolf from 3 little pigs. And the big bad wolf from Red Riding Hood lol. And all the bad guys that appear in fairytales. The captain in peter pan for example. Or maybe I'm the 'bad guy' trying to help people without them knowing it. And in the end, suffer by myself. Either one, I'm still the 'big bad wolf'.
I'm trying so hard to laugh and smile. In the end, what did I get? People saying that I don't give a damn. And say that I'm lucky. Hey, I'm not a dog. lol Just kidding. Lol. I a bit siao already. Don't mind me (:
I seriously hate what I'm typing now, it's sounds so fucking emotional. Even I kind of hate myself right now for typing this junk. To make things clear. I don't even know what people are thinking about. And what people are worrying about -.- I'm even worried about typing this that might offend people. But after I think about it, I don't think so. How it hurt some of us, I don't want to reconsider of deleting this post -.- I just want to make things clear once and for all. I'm putting all my lies aside and typing what is the truth. I must sound like an idiot now lol.
Anyways, I really felt hurt and sad at the point of time. So does some of my friends. And didn't want to go school. Sick of school already.
If it was said that I don't understand? Make me understand it then. Force me to understand. You didn't want to say anything. How am I suppose to understand? It can be hidden, but not forever.
I try to tolerate, tolerate, tolerate. Just like how lambo did. But he didn't tolerate at all. Lol, why am I comparing myself with an idiot? Well, not really like lambo's. I don't have a puffy black afro like him. He's cute. Oh yeah, out of topic already. I tolerated, I didn't say anything. But what hurts the most is how the words are being said.
*Sweats* I'm so stupid to cry over this post that I'm writing. How I wish I could skip school tomorrow too. But I can't. Have fucking exams tomorrow. Can't they just like push everything to Tuesday and start there -.-? I still have my pride you know D:
It seems that everything is my fault. Since I'm the 'big bad wolf'. I'd prepare for myself the boiling hot water. And land inside lol.
If I write anything I offend some people. I apologise. But I'm stating the facts. I trust my mind and what the hell I'm writing. Lol, I don't think it makes much sense too.
Haih, after writing all this crap. The mood to study is gone. But, I still have to. Just have to tolerate this few months. And it's over. No need to touch books anymore.
Can't believe that, so fast. It's already May. Can't wait for June though. Can throw away all my suckish thoughts. And have a good outing with some of my friends.
Yesterday, I had a long talk with my friend. On msn, he told me something in chinese I don't know how to translate. But it's so true. Thanks for cheering me up to idiot salmon lol. And you told me lots of crap too. Everyone has problems, some are just better at hiding them. Well, whatever he is talking. Lol, he told me a lot of crap actually.
Anyways, I read a very sad story yesterday. And made me cry. ): I read the story until it was like 2am in the morning. And I fell asleep at 3am. That's the reason why I couldn't wake up on time lol. Until people sms me, I realise the time. I thought no morning test, then I no wake up. I slept throughout from 7am till 12pm without waking up lol. And now I'm awake, blogging about craps.
Ok, I'm done already. Just to say one last time. SOME GUYS ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY! FUCK OFF DOUCHE BAG. :D