FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, May 28, 2011Y
Fark you _I_




Kao. I today super pissed off.
I farking went to facebook.
And this guy talk to me.
He insulted my friend.
Whom is a photographer.
And he doesn't even know anything about it.

And said he's some pervert trying to do something to me.
What the heck?
C'b, you think you my sister colleague.
You can say anything?
Don't get what you mean?
WHAT THE FARK YOU WANT?
YOU NEVER TELL ME, HOW I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. -.-
KAOBEI SIA.
INSULT MY FRIEND NOT ENOUGH.
Say what he will post those pictures in porn website?
Wahkao, you don't go until so far hor.
My patience got limits one ok.

Nahbei sia.
So piss off.
I told my sister about it.
She tell me donnid give him any face.
And scold him don't be busy body.
Indeed, I scold him.
I scolded him not to be a busy body.
He replied me, you one day will understand what I mean.
Walao, what the hell one day you will get what I meant? -.-
Fark, you think you are my who ah?
Can control my life?
You mother fucking crazy.
LOL!

Never felt so insulted before.
And my friend, so innocently being known as a pervert.
What the hell?
He took those pictures for testing his camera all that what.
What's wrong with it?
HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
What the hell does he want with a young girl like me? -.-
Is it that you watched too much drama and gone thinking the wrong way.
YOU SIAO.
IF I YOUR GIRLFRIEND, I CONFIRM BREAK UP WITH YOU.
Like that suspect girlfriend all that -.-
Shyt you.
Angry ttm.

I tried to be nice then you say all this stuff to insult me and my friend.
You crazy jerk.
Say's he's a jerk?
I think you are the jerk.
NOT HIM.
He's old enough to be my brother can?!
What the hell.
He still got the nerve to apologise after saying all that bad things about my friend?
-.-
Can't stand this kind of people.

7:19 AM Photobucket