Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Omg. I'm starting to love Hongki. I watched the Oh! My School. Make me start to love him a lot. He so damn funny. And start to love Joon from MBLAQ. All of them rock :D
This few days, very lazy to msn or even blog. Cause I'm watching videos. Exam is like in 2 more days. I'm a super slacker. Who cares. I will do better in my prelims. And my best at 'O' levels. Rest awhile for now.
Very sians also. Have been sleeping till 1.30pm liddat. Woke up at 1 but stayed in bed and rolled. Even wake up le. I'm still sleepy now lol -.-