FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Tuesday, May 31, 2011Y
Holidays! Come back! ):

Awwww man!
It's supposed to be holidays now.
But we Secondary 4's and 5's must come back...
SUUUFFFAHHHH. I mean Suffer.
D: Boohoo.

It's like super boring to the maximum can -.-?
Chemistry did the stupid experiments.
But I can't seem to get the limewater to have the what...
White precipitate.
Lol! Kinda annoyed by that.
I could only see a little bit.
And that stupid teat pipette or whatever you call it.
Keep on melt -.-
Then keep bend.
I cannot make it suck the air.
Lol, I do until like I'm so retarded.
But still it was cool when I did one of the experiment.
Cause the air come out, orangeehhh :D

Social Studies study Venice but I don't get most of the parts.
Leadership and all that blabla.
I next time steal notes from my friend hahahas.
Don't return her (:
I felt a bit sleepy during the lesson.
And Rachel showed me some stuff.
Hate hackaaahhhs! = Hackers. :O
Pffffttt!

Anyways, had normal lessons la actually.
All of them boring.
Tomorrow still need to stay back -.-
Until so late summore.
WTH! So dumb can.
The motivation camp shit.
We last year also hear before already.
Still hear for what.
We from motivated become de-motivated.
If there's such a word that exist -.-
Hear them talk from A1 become D7 liao ah.
LOL!

When I reach home, damn freaking tired.
Didn't went to sleep but use TV.
Got internet and I watch TV for whole day.
Until 10pm.
Super pissed off at a jerk now also.
Attitude and rude.
How old liao, still so attitude at rude.
I presume you are in your 2x's?
Even my sister older than you, still can think properly. -.-
Not like you, why am I even comparing you with my sister.
YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT. :D
Fucking just change your attitude and stop pissing me off.

Make me suddenly think of what my dear said.
Not worth getting angry with this kind people.
Can't wait to study with her. (actually she teach me)
LOL.
Anyways, I can't wait for my 'O' levels to finish and I can...
DO WHATEVER I WANT.
WAHAHAHA, PHOTOSHOOT.
STUPID JERK, I LIKE PHOTOSHOOT.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT, NOOOOOBBBB! :D




7:12 AM Photobucket