Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hoho. I'm back. Very lazy to blog now a days. Nothing to write too :/ But these few days, good things and disappointing stuff happened.
The good thing is, I have pizza for dinner yesterday. Yippee. The disappointing thing is, my dad hasn't gave me money. Boohoo.
Anyways, when I looked at my facebook profile pictures. I feel quite dejected. Cause there are lots of unglam shots, most of them are ugly. -sobs- And those of my facebook friends tag me in them. And I can't remove the pictures. Boohoo. I seriously want dig one hole and climb inside. From now on, I must take glam glam shots. To hide away those unglam ones. Haish, can't expect myself to ask them to remove right? Feel super bad, like I'm saying that their skills suck? NO! It's just that I'm super unglam in those photos.
Urgh. Have to take more photos to cover them up. T_T I want to dig millions of hole to hide. Lol. That's why I'm feeling kind of sad after I browse through those humiliating photos. HOLE HOLE HOLE. I'M A MOLE. ):
If I got boyfriend then he saw those I GG already. If he doesn't see people face then good. If he see face, I will break off with him. (: LOL, I think so far.
Never mind, I have no choice. I can treat those pictures as an amusement to myself lol. Or treat them as I was trying to be funny. :D Try my best to think that lol! Since those pictures were the past. This year I got lots of glamorous photos. So the past don't count hehes.
Anyways, have not been studying. Because of games. I know right, I don't care anymore. I'll wait until its time for prelims then I start. -.- Seriously hate studying now. My mind is unfocused. Argh, I just wanna go out with my buds. BUDDIES, not butt. :D
Never mind, I can't wait for my sister's wedding photo shoot. And family photo shoot. June June, please come faster. I can get to go out with my dearie -loves- Must take a lot of pictures with her! And upload like some crazy idiot xD
Now it's 12.45am. And I want to play wii lol! But I'm afraid of waking my family up. So... Maybe not, but I can't sleep ):