FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, May 19, 2011Y
Overslept

Before I went to sleep at 4am in the morning.
I read a fan fiction about KHR.
And I totally fell in love with it.
Hibari x Tsuna forever!
All x Tsuna forever!
It's super duper nice and gave me some inspiration to write.
But can't write, cause of my microsoft words dying on me.
Anyways, my sister willing to lend me her laptop to write.
But I've been lazy to on her lappy.

Anyways, skipped school today.
My alarm didn't ring.
So I woke up at 8.05am
Since I was going to be late.
Then don't go school better.
Kinda bored of studying already seriously -.-
I wonder why I study for also?
I study just to go into poly?
But I don't really have any course I want.
I don't even know what I want, seriously :/
The thought about it seems so sad.
):
At least my friend know what she wants.
But I don't know what I want.
Lol, takes time to build up interest I suppose :/

Haih, I don't even now what I'm doing now.
Staring at this post lol.
While typing.
I don't even know stay at home do what?
Go to school do what?
Seriously, I don't even know what I want >:O
-panic-
Oh well, I will just wait until the big day comes.
'O' levels!
Don't care already.
I'll just study when I have the need to :/
I'll only study those important subjects.
Like maths...
And... Just maths lol

1:35 AM Photobucket