Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
YMwehehehe... Skipped school today... Study with Rachel at Tampines Library. So fun, we did do our work though. But a bit only :X I saw my friend while I was waiting for Rachel. I miss her so much! MX looks so cool hahahahas. I go say she look like Eunhyuk lol xD Nice hairstyle :D
Anyways, during the morning I slept throughout the day. Till like 12pm then I wake up. On comp, facebook all that etc etc... I downloaded msn while I wait for Rachel at home. The new msn suck to the max can? All my emoticons are gone -.- Ahhh... Zzzz
Moving on, I went to library and wait for Rachel. And realised I forgot to bring my book to return. I feel so dumb at that time. LOL! Oh well, in the library. Did some of my english homework. And Rachel did her maths revision. Then suddenly, got one fly landed on her pencil box. She almost scream hahahahas! Funny sia. I so brave help her chase away the big big insect/fly. LOL!
Then at night we go home, her dad send me to coffeeshop there. So nice. Thanks Rachel and dad. I mean her dad, not mine LOL! Bought dinner and walked back to my block. To see 2 cute dogs. Goldie Retriever and Husky. So cute can, the goldie. Stared at me with big black eyes. I stared back at it. Ahhhh, so cute to the max xD
Ok, I reach home already. Changed and watch tv. That's all. Talk to a few people. Very no mood, got to scold one guy hahahahas. He let me scold. So nice and fun (: Thanks for letting me scold you to emit my bad mood aura. And finish scolding you ^-^
Hahahahas, thanks a lot. I should fly over to M'sia and give you a hug LOL! No wonder I can trust you (: ASNL x3
Haih, sians. I hate school now. So boring. No feeling study. I agree with my friend that going school waste time only. At home study also better. Ms.V called me today. So funny, she ask me.
"May I spead to Miss Yong please?" "She's not in." "Are you Jasmine?" "Ya?" "Why you never come school today?" "I stomachache." "Got mc?" "No. My mother don't want me go see doctor, ask me stay at home." "Then write a parent's letter." "Ok, byebye." Something like that la. LOL.
Haih, sian. Everytime like that. Guy or girl also same. You bo sian, I sian liao hor -.- You not happy, come direct to me, don't bother my friends. Mai turn one round stab me and my friends. I don't eat this kind of thing liao. (: You like me then say don't have to turn one round say rubbish. I also don't eat this kind of thing liao -.- W/e this kind of thing don't come find me. Want find me hor? Come find me for happy things and entertaining stuff. Don't come find me for ridiculous stuff I don't even know, and how it ever started -.- Nub bastards. Just fuck off and live your own suckish life. :D
And lastly, totally fucked up by my sis too. Sucha long story.