I'm currently using my phone to blog.
I am lying down on my bed preparing to sleep.
But there is something going on in my head.
That I must write.
I'm not feeling well already.
Stomach pain like don't know what frigging shyt.
And headaches still with me for like...
More than 4 days.
Its not like in bragging or whatever shyt.
Zzz... I'm so frigging tired.
And the last thing I expect is some fellow...
Hurting me in an indirect manner...
That you'd supposedly think you didn't.
Actually you did. Pffft... -.-
Anyways, why should I fucking care.
I always say something, and you spoil it.
Oh, thanks a lot for ruining everything.
Should I give you a toast to your success?
Its just that, you hurt me everytime.
You knew that I liked you.
But what did you do?
Flaunt about some girl to me. -.-
Pffftt... sick bastard.
And you know what?
I'm all over it.
Care much? No!
You're just a sore eye to me now.
Irritating bastard.
I seriously can't trust guys.
I thought he is my close friend.
But, I don't think so now.
After how you irritate me every single time...
On msn -.-
Anyways, guys are just untrustworthy.
Some only, not all.
And, I have my problems too.
Don't wanna talk about it.
Pfffttt...
I can't wait to tell Wendy all about this instead.
She confirm agree with me on this.
Can't wait to go out with her. :D
And I can't believe I wrote so much.
Using my phone :D
Imma expert lol!
I hope that tomorrow would be a better day than today.
Bad mood isn't good because...
I tend to scold people when I'm in a sour mood.
Who want let me scold? Come to mama.
And last thing...
That guy I'm talking about, if you read this...
You can jolly well fuck off (:
lol, I also feel that I have been very vulgar this few days.
Ah who cares, this is Me.
And and, psps to Aliah.
Hahas, for not going school tomorrow.
Stomach pain and headache...
Gonna stay at home and study.
Or else if go school.
Will keep running toilet lol!
Must miss me hahahas lol. (: