Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Lazy to blog this few days. Busy with my computer stuff. And not blogging in this kind of blog anymore. Mostly I blog using notepad. Lol. I nothing much to do.
Have been watching lots of variety show. And lazy to study now. I will wait until its like prelim then study. Seriously, no heart to study. I only want to stay at home and rot. Or go out shopping with people.
Sian, tomorrow exam. Haven't even start studying. Confirm fail already. :D Good Game.
Anyways, my sadistic friend called me a 'Sadist' LOL. Trying to be funny with me ah? Gonna chop him soon though. And my papa, he poked a needle right through his finger. 'THROUGH' NOT JUST POKE. Wondering if he's kidding anot. Anyways, I'm going to sleep soon.
But first, Manga marathon. Not just any manga. Fairy Tail Manga. Gonna re-read it, and some yaoi-ish manga too :/ Hehe. -laughs-