FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Sunday, May 1, 2011Y
Sale Haul

Yay me.
I'm super frigging happy yesterday.
I went shopping in expo.
There's a metro sale, thought that there was food expo.
My mum mistook it that it was expo actually it was at Suntec.
Pfft.
So instead, we saw that metro expo, and shopped there.
Frig it, the items there was like super cheap.
I bought like 2~3 dresses.
1 shining top, totally love it.
And of course, lingerie LOL!
I'm super happy, cause I got those I like.

Anyways, there was a techexpo.
Selling all electronics la.
My sister bought an oven, super cheap.
I saw one toaster, so cute.
Spongebob toaster hahahahas.
Yellow colour one, got spots :D

Went home after that riding a taxi.
Made my headache worst.
Almost wanting to vomit out.
Hate taxi.
Make me giddy everytime. -.-

Today, I'm going out again.
Didn't manage to study or open any books this 3 days.
Felt that I didn't have the time to study.
And no mood to do it. :/
Today gonna go out and celebrate early mother's day.
I guess.
I'm not sure :/

AND AND AND, Tomorrow is the last day they would be issueing the...
PUDDINGTON BEAR a.k.a Paddington Bear.
I call it puddington bear, It's cuter this way :D

Well, I blog until here now.
Byes, I wanted to sleep more before I go out lol :D

10:38 PM Photobucket