FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, May 21, 2011Y
Shopping with exams on. Yippee.

Today I went out alone for solo shopping.
Sounds so emo right.
LOL.
Well, I went to bought stuff also.
Stationary all that.
Not really shopping too.
Went to buy lip gloss and such.
Cost me $16, eat my money.
But it's worth it.

And when I went home.
I go tried on eyeliner.
Omg, I can't believe I look kinda good in eyeliner.
No wear eyeliner, I look so boring lol.
Wanted to put pic here.
Sudden thought of it.
Don't want ba.
If those who want see, then ask me.
Then I will show you (:
It's not that properly drawn, cause I was lazy too.
Make my eye looks so big LOL!

Well, so bored too.
Went to play games till 7pm.
Watch TV, eat dinner...
Talk to my friend about khr.
Damn overboard, crazy fellow la her (:
But still, love her, my dearie leh.
Of course love (:
LOL!

Anyways, I love the weekends.
Tomorrow I'm going out again :D
With my mummy.
Her birthday tomorrow.
Wish her a big big Happy Birthday -love-
I LOVE YOU, MOM.

And and tomorrow going to Rachel's church.
Sms her but no reply ):
LOL.

Anyways,
Tomorrow shopping with mummy too.
Will find dresses for photoshoot.
Family one of course (:
So happy.
Should be nervous for exams but I'm not.
Don't give a damn now (:
I'd rather feel calm and relax.
Stress exam no use also.
Stress = more stress = cannot study.
LOL!

Now a days.
Have been crazy with fan fictions.
Especially KHR!
Hibari x Tsuna!!
I'm such a sadist -.-
Mukuro with shota Tsuna lol.
:D Yayyyy.
Pedddoooo :D
LOL!
Hahahahas, I'm bored till I'm crazy :D

Since I'm watching disney shows now.
LOL. Go Kungfu Panda!



8:24 AM Photobucket