FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Tuesday, June 21, 2011Y
Outing with a cutie


Went to Bugis with a cutie today, Razlinda.
It's been a quite a long time since the both of us meet.
So it's fun to see her again.
Sad cause Rachel and Andrea can't make it.
Miss them a lot also D:
This frolick yogurt is bought from Razlinda.
Kind of, since she got free yogurt.
So nice of her, thanks Raz -loves-



Posing with her frolick, seriously hardcore frolick fan lol!


My rings, both are mine. Nice right! :D




Super huge, next time I will buy frolick too.
It's damn good! :D


Her moustache, like KFC the guy LOL!
Hahahahahas!




At the toilet, since I no bring my camera.
So I used my phone.
So shitzxzxzxzx the quality.


Went to Bugis AnBC, saw this pouches.
Actually there was like Linda, but sold out.
And no Andrea D:
So...
I could only find this.
Rachel and Mine.
Since she's not able to go, so I took this picture.
:D

Today, I had lots of fun.
Went to watch movies and do some shopping.
Mr Popper's Penguins is so nice.
And funny.
After the movies, we went to take some neoprints.
Nice, we were like un-glam but it's fun lol!
We talk and talk lots of stuff actually.
I'm too tired to type it out.
Just hope that next outing.
The whole group of us will be able to go.
TC! I'm lazy to blog even further.



9:05 AM Photobucket