Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
I'm totally into writing my fanfictions now. After I read some super good fanfictions. My ideas just kept on popping out like water. Like rushing water. Like seriously -.- But even though I have the ideas. I don't have the words to write my story. Damn shitzxzxzxzxz can?! And I just created a new word ~> shitzxzxzxzxzx. -.- Pffft!
Today I was pissed by my dad. He's so annoying. I was like watching my video in a nice a sunny day. I mean a quiet nice and night day. Whatever you called it. :/ And he came on blabbering saying that he got some kind of voucher. Since I buy my hard disk at Gain City. Shitzxzxzxz, it's not 20bucks dude. It's 90bucks for goodness sake. I didn't even say it was like 20bucks. And what's the worst thing. I don't think they allow us to use vouchers too -.- Pffft. I was so annoyed that I max my volume and focused on my video. Lol. Everything just one ear in, another ear out! Shitzxzxzxz. It has become my favourite word of the day! :D
Anyways, I've been like a balloon now. As in literally not physically. Lose like a balloon. Told myself that, since its the holidays. Should relax a bit. Don't be like a chiongster :/ Lawls! TWWWIITTTAHHH :D I've created a twitter account but I don't know how to add people though. Or should I say follow? :/ Well, I lazy twit already. But still I lyke tuh twit. Omg, I can't stand it. So gross to me LOL! Shitzxzxzxz! I'm getting crazy by the minute with each sentence I type!
Going to read some fanfictions and maybe yaoi. BEFORE I SLEEP! HEHES! NIGHTS PEOPLE. :3