Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
YOHA BROHA! Suddenly in the mood to blog! :D I was feeling moody until my friend cheered me up! Love her to the max!
Cause of some insensitive jerk. Super attitude and super flirtatious -.- Come flirt with me not enough. Go flirt my friend from malaysia. o0o. And he go say some stuff to me that I don't even want to see -.- "Your msn pm saying me ah?" he asked me this. And I simply replied him yes. LOL! And the worst part is. That him is not a him. It's a she. COOL RIGHT. OR SHOULD I SAY. KEWLL! :3 -.- Awesome. Anyways, I scolded 'him' and it's so stupid. Zzzz. 'He' acted as like don't even give a damn. Fck, if you don't care. Why bother flirting with us when you're a freaking girl. Pffft -.- This thing make me so dulan.
And another thing, if 'he' don't like. Then 'he' can don't see also -.- o0o I actually don't have time to blog this. But cause I want vent my anger. I use blog to vent. Siao kia, nothing more to do act like boy for what o0o. I got more better things to do can -.-
So pissed off. Nevermind, at least I vent my anger liao hahahas. Thanks blog and thanks to my dearie for cheering me up LOL! Loveya :D
Ohyea. I'm so happy cause... I finally got ATM card. Yayyyyy! :D Lol. I crazy le -.- Nvm. Lazy blog d hahahas. Seeya.