FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Wednesday, June 22, 2011Y
Ungrateful Bitch

She's such a ungrateful idiot -.-

You know she got the wedding photo shoot stuff right.
So I'm frigging being nice and help her, in the end.
I was being commanded by her like her maid, I don't mind this.
But the worst thing is, she never say thank you to me.
And say that I was being un-helpful or such.
And somemore, I helped her.
Carry her wedding gown like an idiot, help her open the car door.
Help her with carrying this and that, and her photographer treated me like I am a maid too.
I never say anything, I diam diam there. Ok, this nevermind.
But she is being ungrateful and never even thank me.

During the shoot, my shoes -heels- broke.
I never say anything.
Then she lent me her heels when we reach back to the studio.
And she lent me her heels.
And hor, she never wait for me.
Walk so front with her bf.
All things let me take.
I never take she angry.
Treat me like her maid.
Zzz, that's why I'm so angry.
She never even say thank you and still scold me.
Shitzxzxzxz Make me sibei dulan can?! -.-

Sorry for complaining all this to u hahahas!
I am super super piss off.
If got chance, I tell you in person.
Lol, damm long story.

And right, today.
She ask me help her do thing.
She still say me useless.
WTF is this?
Being nice/helpful to people they don't frigging give a damn.
And they frigging scold you like what shytzxzxz. LOL!
Shytzxzxz, she made me so frigging angry.
Next time she needs any help I frigging won't help her -.-
Just leave her alone.
She's an attitude, ungrateful, bitchy, unreasonable person -.-
:D Lol.

Lol, I just copy and paste.
I told Rachel what happen and I was like super pissed off.
Such a stupid attitude person.
Being nice doesn't pay.
Be nice and helpful instead they took advantage of you.
Fuckzxzxz! Next time I won't help ungrateful bitches.
Who doesn't know how to say thank you! ==
And so, she's so unreasonable.
She's in wrong and dare to push it to other people.
Thanks a lot for making more problems for me.
Zzzz -.-

8:10 AM Photobucket