FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Tuesday, July 5, 2011Y
Date with an important person named 'Prince'

Hey people.
It's been awhile since I've blogged.
Getting lazy :D

Anyways, I went on Monday.
It was a public holiday.
Damn happy, I get to go out with dear again :D

We went to dhoby ghaut to grab some lunch.
At popeyes, their chicken is really good.
I mean good, it's darn good :D
We were like talking about carnivores/herbivores.
Lots of random things -.-
Hahahas! Talk to her is a lot of fun.

After lunch, we went to bugis.
For shopping.
Didn't get to buy any clothes cause to us all of them don't suit us.
In the end, me and Wendy, we eyed on two bags.
The both of us liked it so much.
And, in the end, we walked so many rounds.
We bought the bag we want.
LOL!
Next time go shopping with her.
I will use the bag -loves-

After that, we went to Orchard.
Since she had an appointment with the dentist.
And we played there actually lol.
Took a lot of pictures.
Like...
I mean a lot, it's in her phone and camera anyways.
If want me post it here, it will lag my blog lol.

I lazy blog already la actually -.-
I'm super duper happy on Monday in short.
:D
Don't have to deal with annoying person.
Really damn annoying :D
Hahahahs! Hate school also.
Skipped school for like 3 days ~ LOL!
Who cares.

Anyways, I wanna remove my chatbox.
I find it very annoying when people whom I don't know leave me messages.
Especially advertisments.
Super annoying.

Ok, lazy blog already.
Maybe will continue tomorrow.
Byes.


8:29 AM Photobucket