FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, July 14, 2011Y
Sports day is tomorrow!

Yosh.
I'm just frigging back from a long day of school.
Damn tired.
Had stupid remedial classes for biology.
Lol, me and Farisha were the kinda last one to leave.
While Rachel and WQ waited for us.
Hahas.

Had fun though.
Talk a lot of rubbish with Farisha.
Love to crap with her! Hahahahs!
Rachel showed me a video yesterday.
So darn funny.
Next time I will feed her myself.
Stuff all the food in her mouth LOL!
Giving you food = Giving you lots of love!
:D LOL!

Anyways, kind of pissed off today.
Cause of a teacher -.-
She go tell my stuff to Ms Sharon Tan.
Then she go nag at me.
I realised that, when people scold me.
I won't cry, I will laugh instead.
I'm a damn abnormal person.
I think due to the fact that their scolding faces are funny.
Or is that I'm thinking something else!
-yaoi mind switched on-

Anyways Anyways.
After all the remedial, I went home with Farisha.
Then we take lift.
Saw one small girl so cute.
The lady with the girl ask the small girl to say.
"Jie Jie in chinese and malay."
LOL! Damn frigging cute.
Her voice is so squeaky.
:D
My child will be like that next time.
Cute and lovable.
LOL! I go too far already.

Well, tomorrow is sports day.
Will be damn boring.
Will be bring my psp all that there to play.
So spend time.
At least after the event.
I get to go and eat/shop/whatever.
With my friends :D

Hahas~
Lazy blog already.
And today also a bit crazy.
Kufufu, what a fun day. :D



2:56 AM Photobucket