FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, August 27, 2011Y
Cars 2 with long time no meet friend :D


Yosh, long time no blog.
Cause blogspot don't allow me to post pictures.
Now can, stupid blog -.-
Anyways, I went out with sk.
Cause it's his birthday.
Happy Birthday :D
We went to watch movie, CARS 2!
But we went to eat frolick to spend some time.
Since, movie starts at 5pm.


Our tickets for CARS 2 :D
Long time no see him, he become like this.
If you want to see his picture please go down lol!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*




HAHAS! IT'S ME AND HIM THOUGH LOL.
Since I took his picture he keep say himself very handsome.
And I can't stand it.
So I don't want post leh :D
Who ask him bully me first.

After movies, we went to eat dinner.
Then yz came along.
We talk a lot then we went to McCafe.
To slack there and talk.


Guailan sk.
Keep play with yz drink lol!
We keep talk a lot stuff.
Mostly irrelevant stuff.
The most irritating stuff they talk about.
Being perverts -.-
I don't want to say here.

Lol. After that we go home.
Actually I'm kind of lazy to blog la.
No choice to blog cause my blog being dead for like more than weeks?
So I took the effort to do it.

Anyways, who wants to see an awesome picture of me?
LOL! -thickskin-
Hehes.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
See any difference on me? :D

Don't talk about me without make-up all that.
I mean any else different rather than that.
And my unruly hair. LOL!


4:27 AM Photobucket