Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Yosh. Today is Hari Raya. Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay Friends :D
Hope I spell correct :X
Anyways, I went to Rachel's church retreat today.
Quite fun but tired also.
Felt sleepy cause slept at 2.xxam yesterday D:
We listened to the pastor talking.
About conscience and law.
Even though I was kind of half asleep.
I still got listen ok! :D
Took picture of James. He idiot only, only know how bully me D:
When we have break. Me and Rachel took pictures. At chalet toilet and outside chalet. Took a walk.
See got nice background. Rachel so kelian now. He leg now so many blue-black all cause James fault -.- Make her leg become like that. I don't want post picture ba. Quite terrible blue-black D:
It was raining today. So I was bored and took picture of myself -.- Camwhore D:
But I got stupid eyebags.
Make my eye like that D:
And stupid bad hair day also!
HATE IT! D:
When taking pictures. We saw many planes fly past. At different timing. A lot of 'whoosh whoosh' sounds. LOL!
Bored picture 1 Trying to act innocent all that shytzxz LOL!
And Rachel trying not to smile.
See our face, like not happy HAHA!
We were kind of sleepy by then D:
Ok la, last picture. Smile already :D
The BBQ was great, didn't manage to take picture. Cause I was not in charge of cooking. Only in charge of eating. LOL! James friends quite funny. Keep like disturb people. Overall, today was a fun day. I'm too tired to type more. So I'm going to stop hahas.