FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Sunday, August 28, 2011Y
Dinner with Parents.

Yosh, it's me again :D
It's Sunday today.
And I went out with my parents for shopping and dinner.
It's me, getting ready to go out.
Looking all 'glam' and stuff :D

Trying to act all 'classy'
LOL! Need to buy more tops D:


My parents and I.
At the Japanese restaurant. :D



Getting ready for our food to come. :D


My curry rice.
I forgot what is it called.
But it cost around $16++ D:
So expensive, but its damn nice :D



That's not all, it's also covered in cheese!
My favourite. YUMS!


After finishing my food, there is also tempura there :D



Waiting to devour my tempura and waiting for my parents to finish.
Also waiting for ice-cream :D


Chocolate Ice-Cream!
Waiting to be eaten.
Due to lousy camera, the picture is a bit blurry D:


Me eating the ice-cream.
DELICIOUS :D!



My mummy, total loves.
Loving the camera haha!
She was damn reluctant to take the picture.
So I ask her to pose, manage to get one nice shot :D


That's all the pictures I have.
Hard typing the blog because I am currently doing my nails :D
My mum also bought me a new school bag.
I'm so happy :D
It cost like $46.
So expensive.
But I like/love it a lot :D

I wore contacts out today.
And somewhat I felt very irritated by it.
It kept moving up and down.
-.- So irritating.

Anyways, we went to the bakery shop place.
Where the place sells all the baking stuff.
My mum want to buy ingredients for making moon cakes :D
So happy.
Can eat moon cake :D

Ok, gotta sign off now.
And I really miss my dear jie and mei in Australia.
Hope you're having fun :D
Also miss my dear too.
Long time no see her.
Sign off now,
Bye bii! :D



4:58 AM Photobucket