Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Yosh! Went out to study with Wendy today :D Lol, she go take my picture I studying. I'm so 'diligent' :D Got a lot pictures actually, all in her iphone :D
We ate this for dinner :D So nice one. She recommend. :D
Her Hibird lol.
She keep saying she looks cool in the picture below. But so blur D: My skills sucks hahas.
Went to study actually. In the end, we played for like 2 hours. Then we have to like go home. Cause it's already 9pm D: Aye, I lazy type d. Hahas, byes all :D